• English
  • 简体中文
  • 繁體中文
  • Tiếng Việt
  • ไทย
  • Indonesia
Subscribe
Real-time News
The US Treasury auction for the six weeks ending August 18th yielded a winning bid of 3.645%, compared to 3.67% previously.Shares of U.S. energy distribution company UGI rose 11.3% after KKR Group made a $9 billion takeover bid.August 18 – The Washington Post reported that, according to eight sources, including officials and others familiar with the matter, the Pentagon is assessing its military presence in the Middle East, suggesting that a war with Iran could reshape the U.S. presence in the region. Two people familiar with the analysis said one of the key areas the Department of Defense is evaluating is whether to withdraw troops from the Persian Gulf. The U.S.s vast overseas military bases in the region have been ravaged by Iranian strikes for months. The damage to these facilities provides the Pentagon with a rare opportunity to reconsider its presence in the region. The Pentagon has indicated it may not rebuild bases as they were before the war. Officials said that Hergsays has not yet ordered a formal review of the U.S. military posture in the region. This analysis is "deliberate planning" and could ultimately inform the governments decision on whether to rebuild war-damaged bases.UAE Ministry of Defense: We inform our citizens that if they hear any sound, it is the sound of air defense interception.According to The Washington Post, sources say one of the key issues the U.S. Department of Defense is assessing is whether to withdraw troops from the Persian Gulf. This comes after months of severe damage to major U.S. military bases overseas, repeatedly attacked by Iran, providing the Pentagon with an opportunity to reconsider its military presence in the region.